Please schedule and/or cancel your appointments with our Online Scheduler, which is linked at top of this page.
Payments are required in advance or by initial session. Cash, check and credit cards are accepted in person at the studio. Payments with Credit Card are also accepted via our website. For all monthly memberships, credit card payments will be set up on an automatic monthly draft.
There are no refunds for Small Group Class Sessions or Private Training Sessions and neither are transferable.
Private training sessions expire 120 days from date of purchase. Our class packs of Small Group Training Sessions expire 90 days from date of purchase.
Month-to-month small group training memberships are set up on a recurring payment basis. You may cancel the automatic draft by submitting a written request at least twenty (20) days prior to your next scheduled draft date Pre-paid Private Training sessions require a 24 hour notice to cancel a session.
Injuries and Health Problems:
Please inform your trainer if you have any health issues or injuries before beginning any of our programs. Illness, issues and injuries do arise from time to time, and although we understand you cannot always make your training sessions during these instances, we cannot suspend or reimburse time lost from unlimited monthly memberships at this time. Pre-paid Private Training sessions may be put on hold for serious medical reasons only, with written permission from a medical doctor on professional letterhead.
Can’t Make It to a Session or Running Late? Training Session Cancellation Policy
• An eight (8)-hour notice of cancellation is required for all Small Group Sessions.
• 24-Hour notice is required for all Private Training Sessions.
• For all Unlimited Monthly Memberships: If you cancel after the above time frame or are a “no-show” for the session, you will automatically be charged a $5 fee. If you have purchased individual training sessions or a class pack, that session will be forfeited.
• If you are on the wait list for a session, you are required to check your email one hour prior, to see if you have been added. If you have received an email and added to the session, but do not attend, you will be charged the $5 fee. So please, do your best to remove yourself from the wait list if you know you cannot attend.
• Small Group Training Sessions may be cancelled if under 3 participants are registered.
PLEASE NOTE: We know that you can’t always make the sessions you intended, but we’d like to keep you accountable for your sessions so that you see Results from your training! Please do your best to cancel within the specified time frame and try to “Fire Up Your Physique” at least twice per week!
LATE ARRIVAL: Please do your best arrive on time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to join the Small Group Training Session as it is disruptive to other clients. If you are running late for a session, please text your trainer. If you arrive late for a session and are permitted to join, your session will still end on time.
EARLY ARRIVAL: In consideration of all of our clients, please do not arrive earlier than 10-15 minutes prior to a session, to allow for privacy of other clients who may be in the studio at the time.
Inclement Weather Cancellations:
If severe weather conditions prevent us from opening the studio, we will post cancellations on our Facebook Page and online scheduler no later than one hour before the session.
You will not be charged a fee or lose a session if the session is canceled due to inclement weather.
Due to COVID-19 Our Schedule has Changed.
Please CONTACT US for the Latest Schedule plus Online Virtual Sessions & Outdoor Bootcamps!
Our Studio is OPEN and operating
under the Massachusetts Guidelines for Fitness Clubs & Studios.
Fire Up Fitness Studio Policies